FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER INDIA
FREE SAMPLES FOR ORDERS OVER 999/-
Terms & Conditions
The domain name https://www.goskinpositive.shopaccino.net/ ("Site") is owned and operated by Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private Limited (CIN U24100KA2021OPC155602), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at #51, Kasavanahalli, Bangalore 560103.
Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private Limited owns the brand Go Skin+ve.
USAGE OF SITE:
This Site is directed to be used only by adults i.e., persons who are above the age of 18 years. The Site is not intended or designed to attract or be otherwise used by any person under the age of 18 years or by any other person who is not competent to enter into contract in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under 18 years of age or otherwise incompetent to contract (as understood under the applicable law) then you should not make a purchase on the Site and should not use the Site.
Accessing, browsing or otherwise using this website indicates your agreement to these terms, so you are advised to read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the unilateral right to revise these Terms from time to time. We will post the new version of these Terms or any policies on this Website and any change or modification to these Terms shall be effective immediately from the date of such upload of the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the modifications to the Terms and policies constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions whether or not you have read them and shall be binding on you. For this reason, you are advised to frequently review these Terms, and other policies.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
In order to optimize and improve your experience, we may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content, display or form at any time without prior notice. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content provided or displayed on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
TERMS OF SERVICES
Registration and Information.
- During the registration process you are also required to submit your personal information, which may include information relating to your name, age, gender, mobile device, location etc. You agree that the information provided by you upon registration and at all times thereafter will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete at all times while using the Website and availing the services. You also acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, is not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
- If you know or have reason to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided on the Website. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private Limited.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Prohibited Uses.You shall not use the Website for any illegal, unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purposes including without limitation to posting, sharing or storing any information that
- (i) that belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- (ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another‘s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- (iii) is harmful to children;
- (iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- (vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- (vii) impersonates another person;
- (viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- (ix) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- (x) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person; (collectively the “Prohibited Uses”). You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Website. In the event you use Website for any Prohibited Uses, we reserve the right to immediately and without notice, suspend/delete your account and ban you from accessing Website in future.
- You retain ownership and sole responsibility for any text, messages, chat communications, billboard postings, software, photos, drawings, graphics, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available to the Website by you (collectively “User Content”). Therefore, you are responsible for User Content and you must ensure that you have all the rights and permissions needed to use User Content on the Website.
- By using the Website you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty free license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works, make publicly available, and otherwise exploit User Content, but only for the limited purposes of providing the services to you and as otherwise permitted by our privacy policies. This license continues even after you stop using our Website. You acknowledge that this license includes the right for us to make User Content available to other users of the Website, who may use User Content subject to these Terms.
- You can remove your content by deleting it, however in certain circumstances User Content may not be completely removed, and copies of User Content may continue to exist on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or failure to remove or delete) any of User Content.
- Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited does not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Website and therefore, accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited be liable in any manner whatsoever for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
- You hereby acknowledge that Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse to post or to remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. You agree not to provide User Content that is defamatory, grossly harmful, blasphemous, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, gambling, libellous, hateful, racist, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or otherwise offensive, as determined by Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited, in its sole discretion, whether or not such material is protected by law. Dr Amees Lab (OPC) Private limited may, but shall not be obliged to review, monitor or remove User Content, at its sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Dr Amees Lab (OPC) private limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Drees Lab (OPC) private limited, and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All disputes arising out of or in doing business with Us shall be amicably settled at the first instance by mutual discussions and negotiations. In the event the dispute is not resolved then the same may be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any enactment of statutory modification thereof. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language and shall be held in Bangalore. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties and no appeal against the same shalt lie to any court. The courts of competent jurisdiction in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, differences or claims arising out of this agreement.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these Terms shall be immediately informed through email at email@example.com